Nuisance birds include house sparrows, starlings, Indian myna birds, and pigeons. These birds are responsible for causing a lot of damage to your property and moreover, the droppings are capable of creating unpleasant odours. Birds can also carry unwanted diseases, which can infect humans as well. It is important that you consult with Hit ‘Em’ Hard Pest Management Solutions before you decide to get rid of the unwanted birds from your home.
How to Get Rid of Nuisance Birds
Hit ‘Em’ Hard Pest Management Solutions have a number of tips for getting rid of nuisance birds. Here’s a list of the things you can do to discourage and get rid of nuisance birds.
- Try to eliminate or reduce standing water so that these birds cannot find a place to feed.
- Ensure that you are keeping your trashcan covered and keep the surrounding areas clean.
- Ensure that you are not feeding the pest birds.
- Try to trim the branches of the trees away from the structure of your home.
- Add obstructions like sticky glues or spikes where the pest birds are known to infest.
In order to get more help for getting rid of the nuisance birds, you can directly call us.